The Legal Summit NYC 2020
Intercontinental Barclay &
The Four Seasons New York Downtown
Join fellow legal meeting planning professionals and a limited group of select industry partners for this one-day event.
Relevant educational content and peer-to-peer networking opportunities are the two core principles guiding the program development.
Planner attendance is limited to individuals who work directly for a law firm or legal association and is not open to third-party planners.
The Legal Summit is an educational and networking forum focused on the unique needs of legal meeting professionals. Founded in 2014, we bring colleagues and partners together at in-person experiences to advance professionals in our industry.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
11:30am – 11:40am
The Legal Summit Overview and Introduction into our Educational Content
11:40am – 12:25pm
An Introduction into Virtual Conference Platforms
- Description: Adam Briggs is the Senior VP of Operations at ConferenceDirect and oversees our Virtual Conference Department. Adam will be doing an introductory overview of Virtual Meetings and will be here to answer any questions you have on our platform as well as others that you may be using or have under consideration.
12:25pm – 2:00pm
Senior-Level Event Planner “Best Practices” Discussion
Content: Panelists from the following firms will be sharing their Best Practices for the evolving landscape of meetings during COVID-19:
- Dawn Christie – Global Head of Events @ Freshfields (London);
- Anne-Marie d’Alessandro – Assistant Director, Conference Services and Events @ Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP (New York);
- Susan W. Schwedock – Director, National Events @ Cozen O'Connor P.C. (Philadelphia);
- Meghan Schilt – Associate Director of Events @ King & Spalding (Atlanta);
- Karlene Mulcahey Blake – Director, Event Planning @ Goodwin (Boston);
- Krista McConnaughey Sumongkol - Senior Manager Events @ Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (DC)
2:00pm – 2:30pm
Attendee-Selected One-On-One Networking Appointments
- Content: Attendees have the option to pre-book one-on-one appointments with other attendees on this virtual conference platform. Attendees may also make one-on-one appointments with other attendees as the virtual conference is in session. This is your networking opportunity in lieu of being able to meet face-to-face.
2020 INDUSTRY ADVISORY COUNCIL
Stephanie Baskin, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
Meredith Brusca, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Hope Ellen, White & Case LLP
Debra Reichman, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
Where It’s At
111 E 48th St, | New York, NY 10017
If you are interested in attending or would like to become a host or sponsor, we want to hear from you.
Thanks to our sponsors for making this event so incredible!